Blog Income Report: How I Earned US$4124.14 from Blogging Last Month and How 2018 can be a Profitable New Year for you
Hi everyone! It’s almost the end of an awesome year. Can’t believe time flew by so quickly in 2017!
This year has been an exciting year for our blog which is hosted on the website building platform called Weebly.
The page views on the blog has increased tremendously: I remember this time last year we were getting around 50,000 pageviews a month and now we are getting more than 200,000 page views per month!
The increased traffic has led to higher earning potential on the blog and we are thankful for the blessings.
Now that we have a daughter, household expenses are up and the extra blogging income certainly helps to meet those needs.
I've never posted an income report blog post before but I feel led to do this because I want to encourage our readers that it's possible to earn some side online income from the fun activity of blogging.
Here is the breakdown of our blogging income in November 2017:
Sponsored Posts: US$3925.22
Affiliate Programs: US$19.46
(In case you're wondering, yes the income is taxable and yes I will remember to declare my income to the tax authorities in Singapore.
Read Blogger Income Tax in Singapore and Proper Disclosure of Sponsored Posts to learn more.)
The sponsored posts consist different platforms like advertorials on this blog, on Instagram and on Facebook.
However since most of our Instagram and Facebook followers came from the blog, I would say that this income came primarily because of the blog.
Affiliate programs include a collaboration with a local kids products brand and with Amazon Affiliates.
All Amazon affiliate links were posted on this blog and no where else.
Patreon is a platform for fans/readers/followers to become patrons to financially bless/support content creators (like us) on a monthly or project basis in exchange for exclusive rewards that they can’t get anywhere else.
You know how people always say that an artist is doomed to struggle in life and very few people can make it big?
Now with Patreon, it provides a way for artists and content creators to focus on creating awesome stuff without having to worry about where money is going to come from.
It allows people who love their content to bless them financially so that they can do what they do best: create art.
If you're a fellow creator, I highly recommend that you start your own Patreon page.
We are thankful for the kind and generous readers of this blog who have become our patrons on Patreon.
They support us because they love the sermon notes that I independently compile, and they can get all my sermon notes in a downloadable, printable eBook format which is awesome.
I still love reading books and studying stuff with actual pages. Nothing beats the feeling of flipping a page!
I recommend starting your own blog on Weebly
Ultimately all the above mentioned blogging income is a result of having a blog in the first place.
I really love blogging because it provides an outlet where I can share my thoughts, what I have learnt, and it’s fun to engage with readers like you.
Weebly is an amazing platform to start a blog because it’s so user-friendly.
We have been “Weebly Pro” users for 6 years and counting.
I love how it’s mostly drag-and-drop without the complex coding knowledge that’s required on some other web hosting platforms.
Anyone can start a blog easily on Weebly and their website traffic analytics are very helpful to see how our blog is growing, where the readers are coming from and which posts are performing well.
The pricing is also very reasonable. It doesn’t cost an arm and a leg to start a blog on Weebly and it’s probably on of the most affordable ways to start an online business on the side if you want to increase household income.
Just subscribing to the “Pro” level which is only US$12 monthly is enough for most users already.
You also get a free domain (your own unique website URL) worth US$20 when you subscribe to it.
When I started my blog, I had no idea that you could earn income from doing it, but now I’m thankful that I started back then.
You can make 2018 a great new year for you by starting your own blog on Weebly.
It’s going to be a fun new journey which you will probably enjoy and it can grow to become profitable.
I know a blogger who earns more than US$100,000 a month from blogging and I just took and completed her "Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing" course to learn how she does it.
If you took the step of faith to start your own blog on Weebly, or enroll in the course to learn how to succeed at affiliate marketing, let me know in the comments below or by dropping me a mail via the contact form on the homepage.
I’d love to be a blessing to you by sending you all my sermon notes eBooks as a gift - just in time for Christmas too!
Here’s wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in advance, and thanks for dropping by.
I hope you enjoyed reading my post on "Blog Income Report: How I Earned US$4124.14 from Blogging Last Month and How 2018 can be a Profitable New Year for you".
What ideas do you have to make 2018 your best year yet? Share your answers with me by leaving a comment below!
Do any of these suggested blog posts interest you?
- 7 Reasons Why We Love Renting Cars for Our Vacations (Featuring Tabirai: A Japan Rental Car Booking Website)
- 10 Toys to Keep Toddler Busy at Restaurant without Taking Out the iPad
- Blogger Income Tax in Singapore and Proper Disclosure of Sponsored Posts
- Eliminate the Fear of Watching Really Scary Horror Movies: Learn the Mental Trick That I’ll Teach my Daughter
- Our gb Stroller Pockit Review: World's Smallest Folding Pram
- Product Review: Philips Avent 3-in-1 Electric Steam Sterilizer and How to Sterilize Baby Bottles
- Howl-O-Ween 2017 at I12 Katong in Singapore - Our Fun Trick-Or-Treat Adventure
- Having a Second Baby: Preparedness vs Readiness - Is There a Difference?
- How You can Prepare for Your Child's First Night in Toddler Bed
- Top Christmas Gifts for Toddlers That You Can Also Order Online in 2017
- 10 Fun Activities for 1 Year Olds to Do at Home When You're a Stay At Home Parent
- My Top 10 Peppa Pig Episodes with Powerful Life Lessons that May Help You to Raise a Champion Kid
- Celebrating One Million Website Hits Yearly and the 7 Life Lessons that I Learnt on this Journey
- The New Dental Care Routine that Has Greatly Reduced our Tooth Sensitivity!
- 14 Ways that May Get Baby to Sleep Through the Night: The Maeleth Method
- Our Comprehensive Baby Travel Checklist for Unsure First-Time Parents!
- 7 Simple Methods We Used to Solve Maeleth's Baby Teething Problems
- River Ash Bakery Review: Get a Magical Unicorn Cake in Singapore!
- The Adorable Kids of the Top 13 Parenting Bloggers in Singapore!
- How to Plan a First Birthday Celebration in Singapore - Baby Maeleth Turns 1!
- Milton Goh's AIBI Body Revolution Training Gear SIXPAD Abs Fit Review
- Kenko Reflexology & Spa at Marina Square in Singapore (My Review and Experience)