12 Cool Things to Do in Reykjavik, Iceland - From My Dreamtrip Experience!
Although I only visited Reykjavik, Iceland for a short period of 5 days before leaving for the USA, I managed to experience some very authentic, local experiences, and have highlighted them below.
I'm really blessed to be able to go for this trip, all-paid-for thanks to my wonderful travel platform, on top of the other 40-plus vacations I went on in the last 3 years, and I can say that this was one of the most memorable vacations of my life so far!
In each of the 12 cool things I mention, if you click the name of the attraction or place, you will be re-directed to the official websites or a helpful website of that particular item.
Also, all the photos you see below were snapped by myself or Amilee using my Canon DSLR 550D digital camera.
I sincerely hope that you get value from reading this post.
So.... let us begin! :)
1) Ride an icelandic horse around the scenic landscape of Reykjavik, Iceland at "Laxnes Horse Farm"(These horses have cool fringes)!
2) Have a bath and treatments at the relaxing and therapeutic Blue Lagoon - a world-famous destination in Iceland!
3) Have a gourmet feast and good wine at the "Gallery Restaurant" in "Hotel Holt" - one of the top restaurants in Iceland!
4) Visit the Famous "Gullfoss" waterfall in Iceland and experience the cold winds and magnificent sights!
5) Witness "The Great Geysir" in Iceland unleash its blast of hydro-power (around every 5 minutes)!
6) Visit the many beautiful churches in Reykjavik, Iceland, (there are many of them) and Skalholt Church is in the photo below!
7) Have amazing lobster soup and lobster dishes at "The Lobsterhouse" in downtown area of Reykjavik, Iceland!
8) Go up to the highest floor of Hallgrímskirkja Church, to see the bird's-eye-view of Reykjavik, Iceland!
9) Visit the beautiful Harpa Concert Hall to watch a performance in Reykjavik, Iceland!
10) Feed bread to the cute and beautiful birds living at Lake Tjörnin of Reykjavik Iceland!
11) Soak in the natural beauty and sights at Thingvellir National Park of Reykjavik, Iceland - it is a fissure-zone running through Iceland!
12) Go on a late-night cruise in pursuit of the elusive and mysterious Aurora Borealis (a.k.a. "Northern Lights"), or just to admire the stars in the clear night sky of Reykjavik, Iceland!
I hope that this post gave you some inspiration on what activities you could do and places you could visit if you are planning a trip to Reykjavik, Iceland.
If you enjoyed reading the post, please LIKE, COMMENT and SHARE it to your friends and family.
Many Blessings and Thanks,
Follow me on Instagram @miltongoh .
Connect with me on FaceBook by clicking here.