5 Life Lessons and Moral Value that I Learnt from "Snowpiercer" (Spoilers Ahead!)
1) When you lead people with fear, they will revolt once there's an opportunity to do so. Lead with love instead.
2) Many people will fight to maintain their comfort zone, even at the expense of someone else's welfare.
3) Propaganda is a powerful tool that shapes societies and influences minds. We must be careful what we fill our minds with because it will affect who we develop to become.
4) Be careful who you trust. Watch your back when you have to associate with people who have a track record of betrayal, lest they stab you in the back when you least expect it.
5) Being a leader is a huge responsibility. Tough decisions that involve sacrifices have to be made. It's hard to please everybody at once.
I hope you enjoyed reading my post on 5 Life Lessons and Moral Value that I Learnt from "Snowpiercer" (Spoilers Ahead!).
Did you watch "Dracula Untold"? If you're interested, you can read this post: 5 Life Lessons and Moral Value that I Learnt from "Dracula Untold" (Spoilers Ahead!) by clicking here!
"LIKE" and "SHARE" this post with your friends - i'd be so happy and grateful for that!
Stay tuned for more updates such as this... Follow me on Instagram @miltongoh and connect with me on FaceBook by clicking here. Thanks for reading!