5 Life Lessons and Moral Value in DC's Justice League Movie 2017 (Starring Ben Affleck, Gal Gadot, Henry Cavill)
DC's Justice League Movie 2017 Leading Cast:
Ben Affleck as Bruce Wayne (The Batman)
Gal Gadot as Diana Prince (Wonder Woman)
Henry Cavill as Clarke Kent (Superman aka Kal-El)
Ezra Miller as Barry Allen (The Flash)
Jason Momoa as Arthur Curry (Aquaman)
Ray Fisher as Victor Stone (Cyborg)
Ciaran Hinds as Steppenwolf
Amy Adams as Lois Lane
1) Saving the world can’t be done alone. It takes a league.
Diana Prince: People said the Age of Heroes would never come again.
Bruce Wayne: It has to. We don't have any more time!
Despite their strong abilities, none of the superheroes could save the world from the alien threat alone.
It took a joint effort by the team, all leveraging on each other’s strengths and powers to successfully stop Steppenwolf and the unity of the mother boxes from destroying the earth.
To accomplish great feats, it truly takes a team effort.
2) The role of a leader comes with huge responsibility. A leader must be willing to take calculated risks and be accountable if something bad happens.
Diana Prince: You wanted me to be a leader. But leaders get people killed. So I follow, always.
Diana Prince (Wonder Woman) didn’t want the position of leadership because she couldn’t bear the weight of convincing the other superheroes to lay down their lives for the cause and have them potentially die because of it.
Bruce Wayne (The Batman) on the other hand was willing to take the huge risk of resurrecting Superman (with him possibly coming back as a nemesis) because he understood that dire times calls for dire actions.
He managed to persuade everyone to take a leap of faith.
The role of a leader is definitely one which comes with huge responsibilities.
That’s why few people are true leaders and many people don’t want the huge responsibility of leadership.
3) Being rich is similar to having a superpower. Many things can be accomplished when there’s enough financial backing.
Barry Allen: What are your superpowers again?
Bruce Wayne: I'm rich.
I love the above line in the movie - it’s probably my favorite because it’s so funny. Yet it’s true that Batman is able to help the agenda of the superheroes to move forward easily because of his financial abundance.
Even though he doesn’t have any superhuman abilities, yet with his wealth, he is able to build, train and arm himself to become a lethal opponent to enemies as well.
Money isn’t everything but whoever has a lot of it certainly has the potential to accomplish a lot with it in this world!
4) After suffering an emotional setback, it’s not easy to open up and trust again, but it’s the right choice to make.
Diana Prince: You should move on from mourning for your parents.
Bruce Wayne: You're one to talk, you ran away for hundred years because your boyfriend died!
The death of Steve Trevor, the man she loved, caused Wonder Woman to shut herself out from the world and live as a recluse for a century.
After coming out from hiding because of the threat that the heroes faced in Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice, Wonder Woman is still learning to trust and open up again.
She had the opportunity to share her experience with Victor Stone (Cyborg) who was struggling to come to terms with his new existence as a living machine.
Her heartfelt plea for trust convinced the cautious Cyborg to take the risk in trusting the heroes.
5) There will always be someone else better at something than you. Don’t compete on who’s the best - instead, focus on how you can serve with your skill.
Superman: [to Flash] Slowpoke!
Barry Allen (The Flash) really got a shock when Clarke Kent (Superman) was able to see where he was even when running at high speed!
Even though Superman could fly faster than The Flash could run, The Flash was still able to serve with his abilities by saving the Russian family from destruction.
Even though the magnitude of his saving was less than Superman’s (who lifted an entire building out of harm’s way), he still utilized his gift to the best of his ability, and that’s all that matters!
I hope you enjoyed reading my post on "5 Life Lessons and Moral Value in DC's Justice League Movie 2017 (Starring Ben Affleck, Gal Gadot, Henry Cavill)".
What moral lessons did you take away from this movie? If you haven't watched it, would you dare to? Leave a comment below!
Would you be interested in reading the 5 Life Lessons posts of any of the following movies or shows?
- Marvel's Thor: Ragnarok Movie 2017 (Starring Chris Hemsworth)
- Marvel's The Defenders
- Peppa Pig
- Marvel's Spider-Man: Homecoming (Starring Tom Holland)
- Wonder Woman 2017 DC - What Diana Prince the Amazon Princess Teaches Us
- Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge (Dead Men Tell No Tales)
- Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
- "13 Reasons Why" on Netflix
- Marvel and Netflix's Iron Fist (2017)
- Disney's "Moana"
- Logan (2017) - aka Wolverine 2017
- The Conjuring 2
- Captain America: Civil War
- The Jungle Book
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay (Part 2)
- The Maze Runner
- The Maze Runner 2: The Scorch Trials
- Attack on Titan
Be blessed and walk in divine favor,
Follow me on Instagram @miltongohblog
Support my blog and earn rewards on Patreon here.
Connect with me on FaceBook here.
Watch my videos on YouTube here.