5 Life Lessons and Moral Value In "The Conjuring 2 (2016)" (Spoilers Alert!)
Movie quote from The Conjuring 2 (2016): "After everything we've seen, there isn't anything much that rattles either of us anymore, but this one, this one still haunts me." - Lorraine Warren.
1) Knowing the demon's name when you're trying to cast it out of a possessed person gives you dominion over it.
You can ask it to reveal its name. Demons are prideful spirits so they will do so most of the time.
2) Trying to communicate with the dead or with spirits is opening a portal for demons to attack you. Absolutely avoid such practices at all costs!
3) All it takes is one person to change your life, and God can send that person to you. If you meet someone who trusts in you, marry him/her ;)
In a scene at the swing, Lorraine Warren shared with Janet Hodgson that she never fit in since she was young because she was different (she had clairvoyant ability), until she met Ed, who trusted in her, and that one person can change one's life. She said, "You know what I did? I married him.". Later, when Ed was fixing the tap in the kitchen, he shares the same thing with Janet, who finishes his line before he could.
4) Demons gain power over their possessed victim by causing them to feel outcast, rejected, isolated and alone.
5) Sometimes God can give you premonitions in the form of dreams and/or visions to warn you in advance of disasters that lie ahead, so that you can avoid them.
Lorraine Warren received both a vision and a dream, and both of them showed the demonic spirit Valak causing Ed Warren's death by impalement by a sharp piece of wood. After sharing her vision with Ed, Ed assures her that it could be God sending her the vision to warn her in advance to give her the opportunity to prevent Ed's death and save his life.
I hope you enjoyed reading my post on "5 Life Lessons and Moral Value In "The Conjuring 2 (2016)" (Spoilers Alert!)" (Spoilers Alert!)".
"Like", "Comment" and "Share" this blog post with your friends - I'd be so happy and grateful for that!
Did you watch "Warcraft: The Beginning (2016)" too?
If you're interested, you can read this post: "5 Life Lessons and Moral Value In "Warcraft: The Beginning (2016)" (Spoilers Alert!)" by clicking here!
Be blessed and walk in divine favor,
Follow me on Instagram @miltongohblog
Connect with me on FaceBook here.
Watch my videos on YouTube here.
Love this Blog?
Advertisements and My Sponsors:
Milton Goh's Blog Archives
Milton Goh's Blog Categories
Hi I’m Milton Goh, I'm 25 years old and i'm a blogger who writes regularly about Christianity, Parenting, Life Lessons that I learn from Movies/Shows, and Lifestyle.