The Four Expanses of the Heavens Revealed
In this brief but ground-breaking original Bible study, you will learn:
· What are the four expanses of the heavens
· Where do believers really go when they die before the Rapture happens
· What does the veil in the Tabernacle really represent
· Why God didn't say "It was good" on the second day of creation
· What heavenly things the furnishings in the Tabernacle's Holy Place represent
· The identity of the secret place of the Most High in Psalm 91
· Where the Garden of Eden is today
· How the Rapture will take place
"Hi Milton, just finished reading your book. Truly awe-inspiring! The Holy Spirit is all over this. I say this because I only ever listen to teachings from a few ministers, but I kept being drawn to this teaching.
After many distractions, I eventually got around to actually watching your video. I’m so glad I did.
It created a new hunger in me to dig deeper in the Word, but this time reading it through a different lens. Your book has definitely helped me understand this topic a lot better.
Thank you for sharing this revelation with us Milton Goh. May many more be blessed by your work as I have been. God Bless you abundantly!"
- Lenore from Singapore
"Milton Goh my brother, your insight on Grace has set me free from 20 yrs of addiction.
I was a 7 time felon but by the GRACE of God I am now an ordained minister.
Here is some of my story: I was saved in Dec 2016 and started evangelizing in July of 2017 as soon as I was released.
My ministry has led over 800 to Jesus. I go to jails, rehabs, homeless shelters plus numerous churches!
Your notes and sermons allowed me to find rest in Jesus. I was getting tired trying to perform what I thought God needed from me.
You have made me realize it's 100% the CROSS and now I go constantly for Jesus but never get tired.
Thanks for your wisdom and love for Jesus. May God bless you and your family!"
- Michael from Cumberland, Kentucky, USA
Additionally, use this post about how Jesus did not descend to hell as a reading companion on top of the book.