The Book of Revelation Explained
The Book of Revelation is reportedly difficult for many believers to understand. It is filled with symbols, such that people are confused between what is literal and what is symbolic. Some questions that Christians have are:
- What is the timeline of the events prophesied in the Book of Revelation?
- How does a person "overcome" to qualify for God's rewards?
- Who are the twenty four elders surrounding God's throne?
- What is the significance of the four living creatures?
- Why is Jesus called the Lamb?
- Who are the four horsemen of the Apocalypse?
- When will the seven seals, trumpets and bowls happen?
- Who are the 144,000?
- What is the Great Tribulation about?
- Who are the two witnesses?
- Who are the woman, the red dragon, and the male child?
- Who is the beast from the sea and who is the beast that comes up out of the earth?
- What is the mark of the beast?
- Who is the Antichrist and the False Prophet?
- What is Babylon the great?
- Is the lake of fire literal or just symbolic?
- Why will Satan be bound in the abyss for 1000 years?
- What is the first resurrection and the second death?
- Who will be judged at the Great White Throne Judgment?
- When will the Rapture of the saints happen - pre, mid, or post Tribulation?
- Is New Jerusalem symbolic of the church, or is it a literal city?
- What is the new heaven and new earth about?
- Will the final abode of God and His redeemed saints be in Heaven or on the earth?
- What is the significance of the Tree of Life and the river of the water of life?
All the questions above, and much more, are answered in the eBook. Let the Holy Spirit inspired teachings within the eBook open up your understanding of this glorious final book of the Bible.
Quoting from Revelation 1:3, "Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand."