5 Life Lessons and Moral Value In "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2" (Spoilers Alert!) - The Hunger Games Series
1) A tyrant's kingdom never endures. Their wrongdoings always eventually comes back to bite them!
2) Love can be greatly strengthened through trials and tribulations that are endured together as allies.
3) Video broadcast and speeches are powerful tools of propaganda to persuade people in one's favor.
Not everything reported in the media is true - please exercise wisdom and discernment.
4) If your friend is willing to protect you and even sacrifice his/her life for you, that's a true friend indeed!
A true friend proves himself/herself by what they do, not by what they say.
5) A government remains intact as long as the majority of its citizens choose to obey it, mostly either out of contentment or fear.
I hope you enjoyed reading my post on "5 Life Lessons and Moral Value In "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2" (Spoilers Alert!) - The Hunger Games Series".
"Like", "Comment" and "Share" this blog post with your friends - I'd be so happy and grateful for that!
Did you watch "The Maze Runner 2 : The Scorch Trials" too? If you're interested, you can read this post: "5 Life Lessons and Moral Value in "The Maze Runner 2 : The Scorch Trials" (Spoilers Ahead!) - The Maze Runner Series" by clicking here!
Stay tuned for more updates such as this... Follow me on Instagram @miltongoh and connect with me on FaceBook by clicking here.
You can also watch my videos on YouTube here. Remember to subscribe! Thanks for reading!