5 Life Lessons and Moral Value in "The Maze Runner 2 : The Scorch Trials" (Spoiler Alert!) - The Maze Runner Series
1) Sometimes disappointments can turn out to be a huge blessings in disguise!
2) At the rate it is going, the world is likely going to end up like a post-apocalyptic scene.
3) A very practical piece of safety advice: Avoid large open spaces in a thunderstorm - there's a higher chance of survival that way. Take cover!!
4) Even a best friend is capable of betrayal. Don't place your faith and trust completely in humans. You will inevitably be disappointed.
5) A harsh environment tends to shape people to become guarded, distrustful and ruthless. It activates their protective and survival instincts.
I hope you enjoyed reading my post on "5 Life Lessons and Moral Value that I Learnt from "The Maze Runner 2 : The Scorch Trials" (Spoilers Alert!) - The Maze Runner Series".
"Like", "Comment" and "Share" this blog post with your friends - I'd be so happy and grateful for that!
Did you watch "The Maze Runner 1" too? If you're interested, you can read this post: "5 Life Lessons and Moral Value that I Learnt from "The Maze Runner" (Spoilers Ahead!) - The Maze Runner Series" by clicking here!
Stay tuned for more updates such as this... Follow me on Instagram @miltongoh and connect with me on FaceBook by clicking here. You can also watch my videos on YouTube here. Remember to subscribe! Thanks for reading!