5 Life Lessons and Moral Value In "Attack On Titan" (Spoilers Ahead!)
1) Comfort is the enemy. In order to gain, you must learn to let go of what's holding you back.
2) People will fight when they have a strong reason to do so, such as: to protect someone or something which they love.
3) Every problem, no matter how big, has a solution. Don't give up!
4) In the face of great peril, the true nature of people's hearts will be clearly revealed - whether good or evil.
5) Use your strengths to serve the weak, not to oppress them.
I hope you enjoyed reading my post on 5 Life Lessons and Moral Value In "Attack On Titan" (Spoilers Ahead!).
Please "LIKE" and "SHARE" this post with your friends - I will be so happy and grateful for that!
Stay tuned for more updates such as this post!
Did you watch "The Maze Runner"? If you're interested, you could read this post: 5 Life Lessons and Moral Value that I Learnt from "The Maze Runner" (Spoilers Ahead!) by clicking here!
You can follow me on Instagram @miltongoh, connect with me on Facebook by clicking here, or you can also watch my videos on YouTube here. Thanks for reading! :)
God bless you,