5 Life Lessons and Moral Value In "The Huntsman: Winter's War (2016)" (Spoilers Alert!)
1) There is a stress and pressure in being a younger sibling to a capable and successful elder sibling.
There is a tendency to feel overshadowed - like you're living in the shadow of your elder sibling's glory.
2) It is easy to be deceived with illusions and manipulations when you trust in what your eyes see. Live by faith, not by sight.
3) Avoid at all costs any dealings with demons.
There is always a hidden agenda by them and a much costlier price to pay than the benefit received.
4) Adversity and tragedy in one's life can either make one channel that experience to become stronger and help more people who went through similar experiences,
or it can lead one to spiral down to a path of anger, depression and destruction.
5) True love is proven through actions, and the greatest expression of love is to lay down one's life for another.
I hope you enjoyed reading my post on "5 Life Lessons and Moral Value In "The Huntsman: Winter's War (2016)" (Spoilers Alert!)".
"Like", "Comment" and "Share" this blog post with your friends - I'd be so happy and grateful for that!
Did you watch "Captain America: Civil War (2016)" too?
If you're interested, you can read this post: "5 Life Lessons and Moral Value In "Captain America: Civil War (2016)" (Spoilers Alert!)" by clicking here!
Be blessed and walk in divine favor,
Follow me on Instagram @miltongohblog
Connect with me on FaceBook here.
Watch my videos on YouTube here.