Our gb Stroller Pockit Review: World's Smallest Folding Pram
When choosing a stroller for your little one, it is so important to consider many factors like: weight, size, maximum load, travel-friendliness, functionality, design, price etc. based on your family's needs.
I would like to start this review by stating that the gb Pockit Stroller is the absolute best stroller that we have purchased!
Weight & Size
It has a light weight of 4.3kg so it's very easy to transport around. If you're tired of carrying a heavy and bulky stroller around, the gb Pockit Stroller is the best solution to that!
Last Christmas, we brought the gb Pockit Stroller to Sydney with us when we visited our daughter Maeleth Sarah Goh's two older cousins.
My sister-in-law hosted us in her beautiful home and on one of the days, she brought us to the Sydney Santa Spectacular - a Christmas-themed carnival.
All 7 of us squeezed into her SUV and there was no boot space left, but because our gb Pockit Stroller was so small and compact, we were able to easily bring it with us.
It can also hold up to 5kg of items in its storage space under the stroller.
One of our nieces lives in Sydney - she is 6 years old and weighs approximately 21kg.
When she came to Singapore to visit with us last week, she contracted gastric flu on the night she arrived probably because of something she ate on the plane that didn't sit right with her stomach.
The gb Pockit Stroller came to the rescue because she was too weak to walk and sat on it while my wife and my mother-in-law transported her to the nearby clinic for a checkup!
Imagine a stroller that can last you for possibly 6 years or longer - wow!
Being super light, it is convenient to bring around, and it was very helpful when we were navigating the busy streets of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
I also love how when we go to crowded restaurants, the waitress would tell us to leave the stroller outside, but we would reply that our gb Pockit Stroller can be folded and stored under the table.
They would often respond with pleasant surprise and be amazed when we fold it into its small, compact size!
Isn’t it so much safer to bring your stroller with you into the restaurant rather than leave it outside and risk it being stolen?? I think so too.
The wheels can be locked when the stroller is parked to ensure stability.
This makes it safer, especially in a situation such as stopping the stroller on the pavement before crossing the road.
The gb Pockit Stroller also has a safety belt and comfort pads that can be adjusted to various heights, as well as made looser or tighter for the comfort of your child - Your child will be able to enjoy riding in this stroller for years to come!
The rest of the stroller looks simple and I love how cool the stroller looks when it is folded down into the compact size.
Even if the price was raised by another $100, I would still buy it, knowing how useful it is.
gb Pockit Stroller Tutorial Video
I hope you enjoyed reading my post on "Our gb Stroller Pockit Review: World's Smallest Folding Pram".
What is the most important factor to you when choosing a stroller? What's your favorite stroller brand? Share your answers with me by leaving a comment below.
Do any of these suggested blog posts interest you?
- Product Review: Philips Avent 3-in-1 Electric Steam Sterilizer and How to Sterilize Baby Bottles
- Howl-O-Ween 2017 at I12 Katong in Singapore - Our Fun Trick-Or-Treat Adventure
- Having a Second Baby: Preparedness vs Readiness - Is There a Difference?
- How You can Prepare for Your Child's First Night in Toddler Bed
- Top Christmas Gifts for Toddlers That You Can Also Order Online in 2017
- 10 Fun Activities for 1 Year Olds to Do at Home When You're a Stay At Home Parent
- My Top 10 Peppa Pig Episodes with Powerful Life Lessons that May Help You to Raise a Champion Kid
- Celebrating One Million Website Hits Yearly and the 7 Life Lessons that I Learnt on this Journey
- The New Dental Care Routine that Has Greatly Reduced our Tooth Sensitivity!
- 14 Ways that May Get Baby to Sleep Through the Night: The Maeleth Method
- Our Comprehensive Baby Travel Checklist for Unsure First-Time Parents!
- 7 Simple Methods We Used to Solve Maeleth's Baby Teething Problems
- River Ash Bakery Review: Get a Magical Unicorn Cake in Singapore!
- The Adorable Kids of the Top 13 Parenting Bloggers in Singapore!
- How to Plan a First Birthday Celebration in Singapore - Baby Maeleth Turns 1!
- Milton Goh's AIBI Body Revolution Training Gear SIXPAD Abs Fit Review
- Kenko Reflexology & Spa at Marina Square in Singapore (My Review and Experience)
Stay tuned for more updates such as this...