7 Reasons Why We Love Renting Cars for Our Vacations (Featuring Tabirai: A Japan Rental Car Booking Website)
(Advertorial - Brought to you by Tabirai: A Japan Rental Car Booking Website)
Before our daughter Maeleth Sarah Goh was born, my love Amilee Kang and I went on 70 over vacations together in a span of 6 years!
We realised that we love renting cars while on vacation due to these 7 reasons:
1) It gives us the freedom and flexibility to go wherever we want and to decide our own schedule - especially since we love to sleep in and take our time while we’re on vacation!
2) We prefer driving a vehicle ourselves rather than putting our comfort and safety in someone else’s hands.
3) Now that we are traveling with a toddler, we need more space to store our things while on the road and we insist on having a baby car seat in the vehicle.
4) We love the experience of driving in different countries - it opens our eyes to the culture of the people there and it's also fun because it makes us feel like locals.
5) We can cover more distance and visit more places - all we need is to follow the GPS!
6) It's a good opportunity for us to drive the car of our dreams for a change at a much lower cost since it's short term.
7) We can go on mad shopping sprees without worrying about how we're going to transport everything back to the hotel!
Below is a photo of Amilee and I in a car we rented while on vacation in Sydney (All smiles because we had a rental car for the trip):
We plan to book a Japan rental car from Tabirai when we visit Japan as a family in the future
One country that we really want to visit together as a family is Japan.
I went to Japan before during my secondary school days with my schoolmates, but Amilee hasn’t been there before.
I can’t wait for her to see how beautiful the scenery is and to taste the delicious, authentic Japanese cuisine!
When we visit Japan in the future, we plan to book a rental car from Tabirai which is a comparison website from Japan that lists cars from major rental companies at reasonable prices as compared to regular prices (up to 50% off from fixed prices).
We love that they have guaranteed installation of a English-speaking car navigation system because as much as we wish we could, we don’t understand Japanese that well.
We also appreciate that they practice transparency: Rental car charges, basic insurance, collision damage waiver (CDW), English-car navigation (GPS), and consumption tax are included in a price display that is easy to understand and secure.
Optional: Also if you want, insurance from individual car rental companies (NOC compensation insurance) can be added on the date of the car rental.
Important points that we learned about booking a Japan rental car on Tabirai:
The following are not included in the 'Tabirai Car Rental Reservation' price:
- NOC compensation insurance fee (optional, as desired)
- ETC card (for the expressway) rental fee (around 300 yen)
- Highway/Expressway tolls
- Gasoline cost
Once the rental car reservation is completed online, the specified rental is guaranteed.
After that, simply go to the meeting place or rental car company office on the departure date (pick up date).
Member registration and credit card information are unnecessary at the time of reservation. So convenient!
Payment should be made at the car rental office on the departure date (pick up date).
Credit cards are the recommended method of payment - This is our preferred payment option too!
If needed, you can cancel your reservation and send a message to the rental car company by logging in to the "Reservation Information Box".
Online resources to help you with booking a Japan rental car on Tabirai
I hope you enjoyed reading my post on "7 Reasons Why We Love Renting Cars for Our Vacations (Featuring Tabirai: A Japan Rental Car Booking Website)".
Do you like to book rental cars while on vacation?
If you haven't been to Japan, what do you most look forward to experiencing there?
Share your answers with me by leaving a comment below!
Do any of these suggested blog posts interest you?
- 10 Toys to Keep Toddler Busy at Restaurant without Taking Out the iPad
- Blogger Income Tax in Singapore and Proper Disclosure of Sponsored Posts
- Eliminate the Fear of Watching Really Scary Horror Movies: Learn the Mental Trick That I’ll Teach my Daughter
- Our gb Stroller Pockit Review: World's Smallest Folding Pram
- Product Review: Philips Avent 3-in-1 Electric Steam Sterilizer and How to Sterilize Baby Bottles
- Howl-O-Ween 2017 at I12 Katong in Singapore - Our Fun Trick-Or-Treat Adventure
- Having a Second Baby: Preparedness vs Readiness - Is There a Difference?
- How You can Prepare for Your Child's First Night in Toddler Bed
- Top Christmas Gifts for Toddlers That You Can Also Order Online in 2017
- 10 Fun Activities for 1 Year Olds to Do at Home When You're a Stay At Home Parent
- My Top 10 Peppa Pig Episodes with Powerful Life Lessons that May Help You to Raise a Champion Kid
- Celebrating One Million Website Hits Yearly and the 7 Life Lessons that I Learnt on this Journey
- The New Dental Care Routine that Has Greatly Reduced our Tooth Sensitivity!
- 14 Ways that May Get Baby to Sleep Through the Night: The Maeleth Method
- Our Comprehensive Baby Travel Checklist for Unsure First-Time Parents!
- 7 Simple Methods We Used to Solve Maeleth's Baby Teething Problems
- River Ash Bakery Review: Get a Magical Unicorn Cake in Singapore!
- The Adorable Kids of the Top 13 Parenting Bloggers in Singapore!
- How to Plan a First Birthday Celebration in Singapore - Baby Maeleth Turns 1!
- Milton Goh's AIBI Body Revolution Training Gear SIXPAD Abs Fit Review
- Kenko Reflexology & Spa at Marina Square in Singapore (My Review and Experience)
Stay tuned for more updates such as this...