5 Life Lessons that I Learnt from "Dracula Untold" (Spoilers Alert!)
1) Never seek a solution from the darkness. If you listen to a fallen one, you will fall too.
2) Kingdoms rise and fall, come and pass. No human can rule forever.
3) To ensure the success of an empire, its leader must make wise decisions for the greater good of his people, not based on his/her selfish reasons.
4) A curse that brings some benefits will always rob you of something more valuable from you. It is never worth the trade.
Although Vlad gained control of the creatures of the night, enhanced speed, strength, senses and many cool abilities, he ultimately lost his humanity. As a vampire, he is unable to be in the sunlight, he is harmed by silver, and has an insatiable thirst for human blood, endangering all the people he loves. A curse will never lead to happiness, even if in the short-term it seems to resolve a problem.
5) Great leaders are not necessarily developed with age and experience. We must learn to have child-likeness and purity in our intentions.
I hope you enjoyed reading my post on 5 Life Lessons that I Learnt from "Dracula Untold"!
"LIKE" and "SHARE" this post with your friends - i'd be so happy and grateful for that!
Stay tuned for more updates such as this... Follow me on Instagram @miltongoh and connect with me on FaceBook by clicking here. You can also watch my videos on YouTube here. Remember to subscribe! Thanks for reading! :)
Love this Blog?
Milton Goh's Blog Archives
Hi I’m Milton Goh, I'm 29 years old and i'm a blogger who writes about Christianity, Parenting, Life Lessons that I learn from Movies/Shows, and Lifestyle.