The New Dental Care Routine that Has Greatly Reduced Our Tooth Sensitivity Problems!
The New Dental Care Routine that Has Greatly Reduced Our Tooth Sensitivity Problems!
Due to having a poor dental care routine in the past, I have many dental fillings in my teeth as a reminder of that.
One of the negative consequences of my negligence was that I developed the problem of tooth sensitivity, probably due to receding gums caused by the lack of flossing and improper brushing.
When I ate ice cream, drank a cold drink, or anything similar, a sharp pain and discomfort would shoot through the upper left side of my mouth - that's where the most sensitive part was. Can anyone relate to this?
Just a month or two ago, I came across this article and I tried the dental care routine as described by the dentist.
To my pleasant surprise, I started noticing the improvement within just a few days!
The tooth sensitivity was greatly reduced and I could enjoy my favorite desserts without suffering the discomfort.
Then I told my wife Amilee about the new dental care routine that I adopted and encouraged her to try it out as well.
Amilee also developed tooth sensitivity but she can't remember when it started.
The great news is that Amilee is also experiencing much reduced tooth sensitivity thanks to the new dental care routine!
I'm so happy with the results that I feel led to share with you about this new dental care routine that has improved the quality of our lives!
Take note that none of the below are to be taken as professional medical or dental advice to cure or treat any conditions.
We are just sharing our experiences of what has worked well for us, and it's up to you whether to take our opinion or not. Without further ado, here's the new dental care routine:
Website Creation Service
I will help you create a simple, mobile-responsive website, online store or blog set up from scratch using the Weebly web-hosting platform which I have been using for more than 6 years.
The following basic, necessary pages will be included and optimized for traffic:
After the website is built, it will be handed over to you, the client, when you’re satisfied with the result.
Bonus Inclusions (Worth $300)
1) Website domain naming service - I will give you suggestions on what URL your website could have to optimize it for high organic traffic from search engines.
2) My Weebly Handbook “How to Use your Weebly Website” - a valuable guide I wrote with detailed instructions for you, the new website owner, to confidently learn to use the website yourself.
3) Setup of Email Newsletters - Enables you to start collecting email signups from your website immediately so that you can send them emails newsletter whenever you have new updates or sales to share with your readers.
4) Optional Setup of Google Analytics (only if you’re comfortable sharing your Google account login details) - Connect your website to Google Analytics to enable monitoring of website traffic, lots of useful data and stats.
5) Suggestions and Placements of Stock Photos on Headers - I will select appropriate high-quality photos with full commercial-use rights to fit your brand and concept to place on your website.
Why Choose Me?
“Milton is a very talented young man who has good knowledge about building a website. As he is ranked as one of the top Christian parenting bloggers worldwide, I trust him to handle my website and all ad-hoc needs. He and wife were even able to shoot high quality product photos and videos for me. I am very satisfied with his services and will highly recommend him to anyone who needs a website, online store or blog to be built.”
- Bernice Chan, Entrepreneur and Owner of “128 Hohosek
My website received more than 750,000 page views from more than 150,000 readers in the last 12 months. You’ll be hiring someone who can inject his personal experience and knowledge as an active website owner into your website. I also run an online store on this website so if you want to build an online store of your own, I have the experience to help you with that. It’s a good starting point for you.
I won’t scam or cheat you since my career as a writer and blogger depends on a good public reputation. I value the trust that my readers place in me and I will not betray the trust you give me either.
Once you purchase this service, I will be in touch with you by email shortly after receiving the notification that you have made the purchase. We can then take the discussion to phone or over video call online.
If you have more questions before purchasing this service, please contact me by email at email@example.com.
Terms and Conditions
* The price of this website creation service paid to me is in exchange for my time and expertise. It does not include the fees you will pay to Weebly (the web-hosting platform): US$19.95 yearly for your domain name, and starting from US$38 per month (billed annually) for your "Business Plus" website plan.
** There will be no refunds for this website creation service.
*** Please take note that if you purchase this service, it does not include ongoing maintenance of your website such as posting blog posts, adding products into your store or editing features later on.
Such actions, if for a one-off basis, can be done for a baseline fee of US$50 per hour for existing clients, depending on what specific service you need.
A quotation will be provided upon your request.
The fee is to be paid in advance before these ad-hoc services will be provided.
If you would like to engage me for a long-term regular maintenance of your website, the base fee will be a rate of US$1000 per month (this fee may be raised if there is excessive workload). This will give you the convenience of having someone who is familiar and proficient with the Weebly platform to be on stand-by to manage your website for you—like a virtual assistant.
The website maintenance service will include things like:
- Designing of images and banners on your website,
- Taking product photos (if you are able to send me the physical products) for the purpose of listing new products on your online store
- Editing of your website content in general. I will not be writing blog posts for you, but if you provide a post that you write yourself, I can upload it for you after editing any grammatical issues.
- Designing and sending out email newsletters to existing newsletter subscribers to inform about new deals and sales etc.
How to Use your Weebly Website - A Useful Beginner's Guide
This handy guide is designed to guide you from the beginning on how to start with Weebly, choose a domain name, build a website, and other useful tips that I personally use to grow website traffic.
I have used Weebly as a blogger for many years and i'm loving it.
Because of their great service and tools, I have a website that received 1.5 million pageviews and almost 500k unique visitors in the past 12 months. All glory to the Lord!
Milton Goh Blog is also ranked as #8 in the Top 30 Christian Parenting Blogs worldwide on Feedspot.
Why I love Weebly:
and many more benefits!
I believe that reading this will give you a good headstart in this journey of owning and building your own website!
Website or Blog Consultation Service over Skype (per hour)
Milton Goh Blog is ranked by Feedspot as #9 Top Christian Parenting Blog in the world and gets over 1.5 million pageviews a year. Let me share my experience with you one-on-one to help you achieve your website/blog goals whatever they may be.
* You will need a Skype account for the consultation session.
**Each unit you purchase is equivalent to one hour of consultation time. Add on more unit/quantity for the desired number of hours you require.
1) Floss Teeth
We use Oral B's Essential Floss. You can order it via the product link below if you don't already have dental floss.
Before Amilee and I got married, I didn't floss my teeth. I just didn't see the need to and felt that it was uncomfortable on my gums because they would bleed especially when I first started flossing.
I also felt that the extra time needed to be spent on floss was just troublesome.
I paid dearly for excluding this important step from my dental care routine - the food debris stuck in between my teeth caused many of the cavities that were formed in my teeth.
When I first seriously included flossing into my dental care routine, I was shocked by how much food the floss removed from in between my teeth.
To think that I was allowing all that junk to sit and rot in between my precious pearly whites!!
Take it from someone who suffered from tooth sensitivity and tooth decay due to the omission of flossing:
Floss your teeth at least once a day, at night before you brush your teeth.
You can also bring your floss with you to work and floss after your breakfast and lunch!
The cleaner the gaps in between your teeth are, the better!
Love this Blog?
Milton Goh's Blog Archives
Hi I’m Milton Goh, I'm 30 years old and i'm a blogger who writes about Christianity, Parenting, Life Lessons that I learn from Movies/Shows, and Lifestyle.