10 Kids Photography Tips to Help you Take Cool Instagram Photos of your Child
After the Photoshoot...
Kids Photography Tip Number Ten: Enhance your favorite photos with cool photo editing apps.
Yes I edit my photos! There’s no shame in that. Often if you’re not taking photos in a studio, then the environment won’t be perfect.
Sometimes the lighting is too dark, too bright, or the background is full of trash, walls full of cracks, etc.
Or it could be that your child accidentally scratched him/herself and has a temporary red mark on the face, has rashes, bruises, etc.
By using photo editing apps, you can optimize a shot to reach its fullest aesthetic potential.
Most of the cool Instagram photos you see are edited using one or sometimes multiple photo editing apps.
Some of my favorite photo editing apps on iPhone are: Photo 360, Meitu, Picsart, Retouch and Werble.
I hope you enjoyed reading my post on "10 Kids Photography Tips to Help you Take Cool Instagram Photos of your Child".
What are your favorite practices when taking photos of your child? What tips do you have on taking cool Instagram photos in general?
Share your answers with me by leaving a comment below!
Do any other of these suggested blog posts interest you?
- Blog Income Report: How I Earned US$4124.14 from Blogging Last Month and How 2018 can be a Profitable New Year for you
- 10 Toys to Keep Toddler Busy at Restaurant without Taking Out the iPad
- Eliminate the Fear of Watching Really Scary Horror Movies: Learn the Mental Trick That I’ll Teach my Daughter
- Our gb Stroller Pockit Review: World's Smallest Folding Pram
- Product Review: Philips Avent 3-in-1 Electric Steam Sterilizer and How to Sterilize Baby Bottles
- Having a Second Baby: Preparedness vs Readiness - Is There a Difference?
- How You can Prepare for Your Child's First Night in Toddler Bed
- 10 Fun Activities for 1 Year Olds to Do at Home When You're a Stay At Home Parent
- My Top 10 Peppa Pig Episodes with Powerful Life Lessons that May Help You to Raise a Champion Kid
- 14 Ways that May Get Baby to Sleep Through the Night: The Maeleth Method
- Our Comprehensive Baby Travel Checklist for Unsure First-Time Parents!
- 7 Simple Methods We Used to Solve Maeleth's Baby Teething Problems
- How to Plan a First Birthday Celebration in Singapore - Baby Maeleth Turns 1!
- Milton Goh's AIBI Body Revolution Training Gear SIXPAD Abs Fit Review
Love this Blog?
Milton Goh's Blog Archives
Hi I’m Milton Goh, I'm 29 years old and i'm a blogger who writes about Christianity, Parenting, Life Lessons that I learn from Movies/Shows, and Lifestyle.
I independently compile and post New Creation Church and Pastor Joseph Prince Sermon Notes Online here on my blog.
Subscribe to my email newsletter and let's help to spread the Grace Revolution worldwide!
I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Scripture Copyright Notices:
Scripture quotations taken from the Amplified Bible.
Scripture taken from the New King James Version®. Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. Used by permission. All rights reserved.